We offer top-notch compensation, development opportunities, and attractive perks for those who are willing to perform at the highest level
C# Unity3D Developer
- A snippet of sample code;
- Proficiency in programming in C# in the Unity3D environment;
- Knowledge of version control systems;
- Debugging skills;
- Code optimization skills;
- Readable code with comments;
- Independence and creativity;
- Experience in the implementation of network solutions in client-server and p2p architecture and/or experience in the implementation of 3D solutions with physics;
- English at a level that allows you to read documentation freely.
Desirable (but not required):
- At least 2 years in the industry;
- Documented implementation of at least one project;
- Experience in implementing solutions for mobile platforms and PC;
- Experience in implementing VR solutions;
- Experience in implementing MMO or similar solutions;
- Experience in implementing cloud-based solutions;
- Experience in streaming video.
- Participation in a breakthrough, global project;
- Access to the latest technology and equipment;
- Dynamic development of competencies;
- Stable employment – a project scheduled for over two years, and after its completion, the possibility of extending engagement;
- Flexible working hours;
- Ability to work both in the office in Warsaw and remotely – also for people living in other parts of Poland;
- The chance to work in a motivated, innovative and inventive team of professionals;
- Friendly atmosphere;
- Attractive salary;
- Work under an employment contract, B2B or a subcontractor contract;
- The chance to change the world for the better!
I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation).