Date of Update: May 1, 2021
The controller of this website is Virtual Reality Wizards Studios sp.z o.o., registered in Poland and acting in accordance with Polish law, with its registered office at Pełczyńskiego 139/11, 01-471 Warsaw, Poland (hereinafter referred to as “Wizards”, “Controller”, “we”, “us”).
This document covers the following topics:
- What personal data do we collect?
- How do we use personal data?
- How do we share personal data?
- How long do we keep personal data?
- What are your rights and choices?
1. What data do we collect about you?
We may collect and process the following personal information about you depending on how you use the website:
- Network information: IP address, network type, network operator information and network connection status, location information;
- Information provided in the contact form (name, surname, telephone number, company, message content);
- Site usage information: browsing and click history
2. For what purpose do we use your data?
Personal data may be processed:
- in order to read and reply to messages sent to us via the contact form on the xrwizards.com website or by other contact means (legal basis: art. 6 (1)(f) of the GDPR, i.e., the Controller’s legitimate interest in the form of communication with the data subject);
- in order to conclude and perform the contract with the data subject, as well as to take action at the request of the data subject before concluding the contract (legal basis: Article 6 (1)(b) of the GDPR);
- in order to perform legal obligations, in particular in tax and accounting law or the protection of personal data (legal basis: Article 6 (1)(c) of the GDPR);
- in order to assert or defend against possible claims (legal basis: Article 6 (1)(f) of the GDPR, i.e., the Controller’s legitimate interest in defending thier interests and rights)
- in order to contact the data subject in connection with the implementation or negotiation of a contract between the company to which the data subject belongs and to provide the data subject with answers or explanations, which are the legitimate interest of the Controller (legal basis: Article 6 (1)(f) of the GDPR, i.e. the legitimate interest of the Controller in the form of concluding and performing contracts); and
- in order to send a newsletter with marketing information if the data subject has consented to it (legal basis: Article 6 (1)(a) of the GDPR, i.e., consent of the data subject).
3. How do we share your data?
- Personal data is transferred to external entities (subcontractors) that the Controller uses to provide its services, primarily to a company providing professional IT and accounting services;
- As required by law, Wizards may share your personal information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, upon the request of regulatory authorities, courts or competent authorities, or to protect its rights and interests;
- Business reorganization: Your personal data may also be disclosed to another company in connection with a merger, acquisition, sale of assets (e.g., service contracts) or service transfer;
- The user’s personal data is stored within the EU. Wizards complies with all applicable legal requirements to protect the personal data of EU citizens transferred outside the EEA. In order to be able to share data within our group, we use EU standard contractual clauses to ensure an equal level of protection of your personal data even in places where EU law does not directly apply.
4. How long do we keep your data?
We will not store your personal data for longer than is necessary to fulfill the purposes stated in this document. This applies in particular to the following storage periods:
- The period of performance of the contract or for the period necessary to consider the data subject’s inquiry;
- The limitation period for claims that may be raised by the Controller and which may be raised against the Controller;
- The period necessary to fulfill legal obligations.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, personal data is processed until the consent is withdrawn or an effective objection to processing is raised.
5. What are the rights of the user?
In order to exercise data subject rights, contact the data controller using the contact form on the webiste or send an e-mail to the following address: email@example.com
|Data Subject Rights||Description|
|Right of access|
(art. 15 GDPR)
|The user may request confirmation as to whether his personal data has been processed and, if applicable, request a copy of the personal data we process about the data subject.|
|Data portability right|
(art. 20 GDPR)
|The user may obtain certain information that he has provided to us in a machine-readable format.|
|Data erasure right|
(„right to be forgotten”)
(art. 17 GDPR)
|In certain circumstances, the user may request the deletion of his data.|
|Right to rectification|
(art. 16 GDPR)
|The user has the right to rectify incorrect data or supplement incomplete data.|
(art. 7(3) GDPR))
|The user may withdraw his consent to the processing of his personal data.|
|Right to object|
(art. 21 GDPR)
|The user may object to the processing of his data for specific purposes, for example for direct marketing purposes.|
|Right to restriction (art. 18 GDPR)||In certain circumstances, the user may limit the scope of the processing of his personal data.|
If you wish to contact us or make a complaint or have a question as to how your personal data is processed by Wizards, please submit your request here: firstname.lastname@example.org
The user can also file a complaint with the local Data Protection Authority.
Detailed information on cookies and how we use them is available in our Cookies Policy.